- 1x Capsicum
- 2x Carrots
- 3x Onion
- 1x Zucchini
- 1 punnet Cherry tomatoes
- 1x Eggplant (optional)
- Olive oil
- Celtic sea salt (unbleached)
- Sweet paprika
- Angus sirloin
- Dice all vegetable ingredients.
- Place vegetables in baking dish in this order to get them all cooked perfect.
- Onion – cover in olive oil and salt. Place in oven for 10 mins whilst your chopping everything else.
- Eggplant – 5 minutes
- Capsicum, carrot and Zucchini – 10 minutes
- Tomatoes, add paprika make sure you stir all veggies through. v Cook till golden and delicious.
I had steak but any meat will go well with this veggie dish.