- 1/2 cup Tamari sauce
- 2 tbs fish sauce (optional)
- 1 tbsp crushed garlic
- 1 chili finely sliced seeds removed
- 2 juice of fresh lime
- 1/2 large onion, sliced
- 1 capsicum sliced in strips
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 head broccoli, sliced into florets
- 1/4 cauliflower sliced into florets
- 2 Tbsp of coconut oil
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a small bowl to make the stir-fry sauce.
Heat a wok or your largest sauté pan on medium high with coconut oil add onion and cook until see through. roughly 5-8 minutes. Stir constantly.
- Add broccoli and cauliflower with a small portion of sauce so the pan is still hot. Add capsicum, mushrooms and some more sauce. Keep stirring and keep heat high. 5-8 minutes.
- Lastly add snow peas to the wok and cook until done. Veggies should still be crunchy.