- 1 cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 160c
- In a bowl toss the cauliflower with 2 tablespoons olive oil and the cumin, paprika and salt.
- Lay out on a sheet of baking paper and cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove the cauliflower from the oven and transfer to your blender.
- Add 2 tablespoons olive oil and the tahini, lemon juice and garlic and blend until smooth.
Serve with your favourite veggies