- 1C of cashews -soaked overnight
- 1/2C chia seeds
- 2C water
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tsp vanilla – either essence or powder or both
- 2 tbs of natvia dissolved in boiling water. (Take this amount out of the 2 cups water) or stevia.
- OR 2 dates
- Place all ingredients in Blender except the chia seeds.
- Blend on high for 60-90 seconds
- Turn blender to lowest setting and add chia seeds. This is to stir the chia through, not blend.
- Place in fridge for minimum 2 hrs. Stir every 45 minutes.
- Served topped with berries.