- Free range gluten free chicken sausages
- Organic curry powder
- 1-2 onions
- 3 fresh garlic clove
- Organic coconut cream 400mls
- Coconut oil
- Heat water in fry pan enough to fit the sausage in.
- Once it’s boiling turn down add sausages to the simmering pan and cook for 5 minutes.
- Take them out and slice them up.
- Sauté diced onions in coconut oil.
- Add sliced garlic cloves
- Cook until onions are translucent and slightly browned
- Add curry powder and stir for 45- 60 so you can smell the aroma
- Add sausages until covered in spice.
- Pour in coconut cream mix through.
- Simmer for 5 minutes add broccoli cook for 5 minutes add peas and cook for another 6 minutes on low simmer.
Serve with cauliflower mash or rice.