If you have heard about cleansing then you most likely have some concerns about whether it is "natural" or whether you have to take "supplements" to do it. I really dont want false information to get in the way of you losing up to 9.1kg or looking and feeling years younger so if you have ever asked:
- Is cleansing natural? Absolutely! Our body is designed to heal itself, but only when it is given the space and the right nutrients to do it. In fact, a Japanese scientist won the Nobel Prize last year for showing that cleansing and fasting can wind back the clock in our cells!
- Do I have to take supplements? NO! Absolutely not! Big business has been trying to cash in on cleansing for years by making useless pills and drinks that are completely unnecessary. Our Ultimate 21 Day Cleanse just uses food, water and your body's natural healing ability.
- Will I just gain the weight back? No! Once you do the cleanse you are better able to recognise the foods you need to eat in order to stay lean and radiant. Of course, if you go back to the diet and lifestyle that was causing the problem in the first place then you will gain some weight back - duh!
- Is this just a Multi Level Marketing thing? NO! Absolutely not! I wont be asking you to become a Stacey Barnes Ultimate 21 Day Cleanse sales person... This is just a real food cleanse that helped me overcome my own tummy problems and lose some weight.
- I like food too much, I dont think I can give it up! Ok, let me get a bit real on you here: are you seriously telling me that you can't adjust your diet for 21 out of the next 365 days this year? Not even to lose up to 11kg?! Not even to have everyone notice that your skin is more youthful and bright? Not even to be able to kick those "food cravings" once and for all? If thats the case, then, well, you may as well get used to the shape youre in - coz no one can help you!
- I dont have much weight to lose, is it a good idea for me? Yes! I didnt start cleansing because I had weight to lose. Ok, I did lose 2kg, but thats not why i did it. I did it because I wanted to sort out my digestion and stop feeling exhausted all the time. The unexpected side effect was that I suddenly had way more energy and I looked brighter and younger.
- Im just skeptical that cleansing can improve my hair, nails, skin and energy? I completely understand! That is actually really a common concern. When you remove toxins and clear your gut out, your body absorbs more nutrients from your food which goes to the skin, hair and nails.
Hear what one skeptic had to say!