Do you want to lose your excess weight and you don’t know where to start?
If you answered ‘yes’ then you are not alone. I have helped countless women just like you, to shed the weight they have been so desperate to rid themselves of. I have also helped them to obtain the body they never thought possible, baby or not!
I had a client ask me the other day, do I have a set of rules in which I live by? Which obviously got me thinking…
I hate rules, I’m a rebel by nature!
But… There is so much information out there that is so confusing, contradictory even eat this, don’t eat that, give your first born child away… you know what I’m taking about.
So without further ranting by me. My top 10 tips on starting your journey back to sexiness.
Here are my top tips all laid out for you, cheat sheet style:
- Set clear goals.
- What you want to look like, feel like, what you are capable of. Don’t forget the, why and set a date.
- Start making changes to your current lifestyle.
- This is necessary to get results, if you keep doing the same shit you won’t change. End of story.
- Increase your protein intake.
- Especially at breakfast.
- Drink 2 litres of water per day.
- Decrease your processes foods.
- This is a must, you can treat yourself just not at every meal.
- Increase your fibrous veggies.
- Lift weights
- No cardio BS – force your body to burn fat longer with weights and change your body shape!
- Eat good quality foods.
- Organic / Free Range is best.
- Commit out aloud and hold yourself accountable.
- Scream from the roof top (or from your social media) that you are going to be back in your bikini by summer!
- Ask for help.
- If I want to know something that’s out of my area of expertise, I find someone who is living what I want!
AND my biggest secret, is to have SO much fun doing what your doing & if you are not… then do something different. Embrace change!
Those are some tips that have helped me, and now I want to hear from YOU!
Comment below and share what you do to stay healthy and happy.
I look forward to reading your valuable insights and suggestions.