I don’t like exercise.
Straight up. I can’t think of anything worse than going to the gym, warming up with cardio, lifting weights and stretching down.
It bores the shit out of me just thinking about it.
So many people sign up to weight loss programs an gyms every single day thinking that it will be the answer to all the prays.
But reality is most people won’t even show up, let alone actually get results.
Because like me most people would rather be outside in the sunshine playing with their kids, going to the movies, eating at a cafe than slugging it out on a fucking treadmill.. aggghhh
You may say I’m a health and fitness fraud.
I say I’m a health and fitness rebel!
I say fuck societies rules on ‘how to lose weight’!
I don’t want to do the “right” things to lose weight.
I don’t want to have to follow no crazy structured programs.
I don’t want to have to do it every day.
Fuck the word cardio! haha
I WANT TO GET RESULTS IN THE LITTLEST TIME POSSIBLE AND LOOK SHIT HOT WITHOUT IT BEING AN EFFORT!
Too much to ask for you think?
Hell no it’s not!
I live my life without:
- going to the gym
- training every single day
- doing crazy crash diets
- taking protein powder
- weight loss pills
- counting calories
It is in fact so easy now for me to change my body, how I feel, how well I sleep or look that I want to share it with every woman I know.
You too can live life without stressing about the next outfit your going to have to buy to look great, you can look great in anything you buy if your happy with our body.
You too have the ability to change anything about yourself with minimal impact on your life and the life of your family.
Actually YOUR family will benefit from it too! They will too have more energy, they will more patience with each other, they will have less mood swings, they will naturally balance their own weight. They too will not have to battle any weight issues as they grow up!
What I do everyday is so simple, so easy, so so simple that it’s cheating!
I do however love sport
I love being apart of a team
I am super competitive by nature
I surround myself with people on the same mission
I schedule or book in my exercise, so I have to show up
I love to be challenged and get results
Find what you love, harness it and find others who share you passion – THIS IS NOT ‘doing a workout’, IT’S DOING WHAT YOU LOVE!
Here’s my best HEALTH tips that will have you in shape for the rest of your life:
- Change your lifestyle – Find what works for you! Integrate it into your life and your families life. Don’t do different things for yourself and your kids, you will fail.
- Breakfast is just like any other meal – Real food, no packet cereals, eat eggs and bacon, left over from the night before. Don’t treat this meal any differently to any other. Increase your protein, your kids brains, learning ability and waistline will thank you!
- Train 3 days a week – Consistency is key. You can’t build the Statue of Liberty over night. JUST KEEP GOING. Just Lift weights, become stronger, focus on squats, deadlifts, lunges and pulling movements. Then lift heavier. Strong is the new sexy… Actually it has always been sexy!
- Just eat REAL food – Minimise pack foods. Eat fruit, meats, veggies, nuts, seeds. There is a whole world out there of delicious foods, find them. Don’t give me no bullshit about your kids not liking it. Allow them to get really hungry and they will eventually eat. Don’t allow them to fill up on sugar. They will adjust… Probably BETTER than YOU!
- Allow yourself yummy treats – Make them worth while, don’t eat no packet lollies… BUY yourself your favourite food an eat that. Just get rid of the other crap an you CAN do this all the time. I don’t eat cereal, bread, pasta or packaged crap… BUT I eat the shit out of delicious GF brownies and dark chocolate!
- Have Loads Of Fun – Do more of what you love and less of what you don’t like. Teach yourself to live through action and love through doing!
All of this is just my lifestyle, granted it took me awhile to get in the swing of the changes that I made. BUT now it’s just life.
It’s easy… I frees me up for the more important pursuits in life. I trust that I am passing on the best of health to my daughter, I don’t focus on my appearance because now it comes easy. I don’t want my daughter to focus on her appearance either, I want her to be strong, healthy and take on life
My lifestyle is what gets me results, it happens in the background and you too have this ability.
Everything you choose to do has resulted in what your life looks like today, which is super exciting because you now have the ability to change it!