- 4 Large free range eggs
- 1-2 green chillies.Remove seeds and dice.
- 1 brown onion, finely diced
- 3 cloves of garlic – finely chopped
- 400g crushed tomatoes
- 1 Chorizo sausage – sliced in rounds then in half
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp Sweet Paprika
- Large pinch fresh time
- Large pinch fresh flat leaf parsley
- Large pinch of coriander leaves – optional
- salt & pepper
- Heat coconut oil over a medium pan.
- Throw in your onions and cook till translucent.
- Add your chopped chilli and Chorizo (if using). Brown your chorizo by lifting temp, then drop it back down and throw in your fresh herbs.
- Stir and cook it for 5 minutes then throw in your garlic and spices. Stir to coat with the spices, smell the aroma.
- Add your tomatoes and about 1/3 cup water. On a medium heat, simmer your sauce until it thickens. Roughly 10 mins. Add salt and pepper if you like it.
- Heat on low, create 4 little wells in your sauce and crack an egg into each one.
- Cover the pan. 5 minutes for a soft egg.