- Lamb Leg or Rolled garlic lamb
- Coconut raita (see recipe)
- Guacamole Avocado
- Olive oil
- Cherry tomatoes
- Raw onion
- Roasted onions
- Salt and pepper
- Pre heat oven to 150 degrees
- Lather lamb with olive oil and place onions in surrounding pan. Cover the lamb air tight for convection.
- Cook lamb on 150 degrees for 3hrs covered. This will ensure it falls apart & melts in your mouth.
- For a true souvlaki texture fry the lamb once cooked in olive oil.
- Dice all the other ingredients and wrap in lettuce leaf.