- 2 C Zucchini
- 1/4 onion
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp flaxseed meal or 1 egg
- 1/4 C + 2 tbsp water hot
- 2/3 C coconut Flour
- Salt Pepper
- Grate 2 cups of zucchini and 1/4 cup onion into a bowl with 1-2 cloves minced garlic. Squeeze zucchini to get rid of excess water.
- Take 2 tablespoons ground flax meal (ground linseeds) & stir them into 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons hot water – this is your egg substitute, the flax meal will absorb the water and become slightly gelatinous.
- Add flax meal mixture or egg and 2/3 cup of coconut flour to zucchini mixture and stir to combine. Add any salt and pepper to taste.
- Add extra flour if mixture too wet.
- Heat coconut oil in frying pan.
- Add spoonfuls of mixture and flatten, flip when browned
- Drain any excess oil on paper towel.