Our daughter loves this, hopefully all kids and adults alike do as its simple, quick and super healthy. One of the best fat loss soups getting around.
- 4 Large zucchini, halved lengthways and sliced into 1cm pieces
- 3-4 Tbsp butter (preferrably organic)
- tsp salt
- Steam the zucchini until tender. Avoid overcooking where they become really soggy.
- Place into a blender bowl and crush with the back of a large spoon or blender implement. This will release some of the water stored in the zucchini which you can tip into the sink.
- Once some of the water is gone, place the butter and salt into the blender bowl and blend on high until creamy. Taste and add more salt if needed.
- If you like, add a pinch of pepper when served.