- 2 Large Sweet potatoes
- 3 Onions
- 300-400g Flat pancetta (bacons sexy cousin)
- 1 can Coconut cream
- 1tsp Nutmeg
- 1tsp All spice
- 2C Almond meal
- 1/4 Coconut crunch
- 1tsp All spice or cinnamon
- 3tbs heaped Coconut oil
- Pre heat oven 170
- Dice onions and pancetta and place them in a baking dish and put in oven for 10 minutes, or until cooked.
- Peal & slice sweet potatoes into thinly
- Heat coconut cream until liquid and whisk nutmeg and all spice through the cream.
- Layer sweet potato, onion and pancetta mix alternatively in a baking dish.
- Pour coconut cream mixture over the top.
- Heat coconut oil and mix with all crust ingredients together.
- Spread over the top of the sweet potato stack
- Bake for 45 minutes or until soft!